Something's gonna happen on Friday Night.

Hey guys, how are you??
The weather is kinda strange nowadays here in Japan, and I got a great gift from crazy weather.





A COLD.....

Thanx virus........




Anyway, I've gotta work. I know many of you guys are looking forward to find a big deal with outlet lures everyday. Our access counter is telling me so. Thank you for your continuous visit!!

Last week, I visited a distributor and dug and negotiated to provide such big deals!!


I got a box of outlet lures!! Yey!!
Now I am working for these toys and will update them on this Friday night!! It is Japan time!! I will also announce via our Email newsletter right after I updated the lures. Please visit the World Clock to find the time difference. Oh, if you are an iPnone user, there is a world clock in watch app. Don't miss the chance!!