Fishing + HANAMI

Now International Fishing Show is being held in Yokohama. I visited yesterday and checked new products for 2013. Actually there is not much brand new tackle. However, I checked some brilliant new items. I will update brief report from tomorrow.

I just join a boat session tonight. Of course the captain is Aki as always. It was really a windy night, and seabass was kind of nervous to bite lure. It wasn't easy game. Seeing some spots and I finally found a pattern for the night. The productive zone was just in 10 to 20cm shade, and I caught nice one with B'freeze 78S.


79cm seabass with B'Freeze 78S

After getting this fish, my old spinning reel which I bought 20 years ago got a problem. Gears stuck and I couldn't reel it steadily. Well, it's OK. Let's do something different. I grabbed my LRF outfit, and changed the target, Mebaru.


22cm Mebaru with Ecogear Aqua

Ha ha!! I really enjoyed 2 kinds of game fishing tonight!! What a great night. Thanks Aki :)




When we were heading back to the dock, Aki asked me my schedule after the session. It was already 10:00pm. What he would do??? Anyway, I didn't have much work tonight, so I decided to join his plan, HANAMI.



Aki's friends brought foods and drinks!!

HANAMI is a kind of party to see Sakura flowers (cherry blossom). Now it is the best days to see  Sakura flowers, and we enjoyed beautiful night views from his boat. What a great night!! Thank  you so much Aki!!